By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- Only one entry will be accepted per person. Multiple entries from the same person will be disqualified.
- Closing date for entry will be 01/12/17 at Midnight. After this date the no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
The prize is as follows:
- The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered.The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
- Winners will be chosen on 01/12/17 at random by software, from all entries received and verified by Target Darts and or its agents.
- The winner will be notified by email within 28 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
- Target Darts will notify the winner when and where the prize can be delivered.
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current [UK] data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
- The winner’s name will be available 28 days after closing date by emailing the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Twitter or any other Social Network. You are providing your information to Target Darts and not to any other party.
- The winner and all entrants agree to be contactable by Target Darts and subscribe to the Target Darts newsletter.
Context is everything. Without context, we are unable to fully appreciate anything - in darts, in sport, or in life in general. At the start of the World Championship, the bookmakers believed only three people were more likely to win the title than the two...
The Rob Cross fairy tale has been unlike no other. A player who has made history with the most incredible debut year, has now shown the world what he is made of with poise, determination and a humbled elegance. Target spoke with the ‘Voltage’ at the...
He has been called The Crafty Potter, The Governor, The Godfather and The Power. He has been described as a winning machine, a competitive animal and a genius. He is Philip Douglas Taylor. It all kicked off in 1986 when Eric Bristow the 5 Time World...
Target's World Champion Rob Cross's debut Premier League season ended in a run to the semi-finals. "Voltage" had produced some stunning displays in his first attempt at the tournament, but he could not overcome world number one Michael van Gerwen at the O2...
Target's Premier League pair Rob Cross and Raymond van Barneveld both finished off the league stage of the competition with draws in Aberdeen. Former winner "Barney" hit three ton-plus checkouts and averaged more than 97 in his 6-6 result with...
ARISE for Corey ‘King’ Cadby These 90% Tungsten darts are produced exactly to Cadby’s specifications, and led him to secure his Tour Card through Q-School, and his first senior PDC title with UK Open Qualifier success. Steel-tip Featuring intricate...